1) What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among others, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his team, depending on the type of navigation, to provide better service through the website.
2) What kind of cookies used by this website and what are its aims?
Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow the head of cookies, monitoring and analysis of the behavior of website visitors. They are used to measure website activity and create profiles of users’ browsing. These cookies are managed by a third party, in this case, Google Analytics.
3) allow, block or delete cookies
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
4) You can get more information on how to remove or block cookies on your browser:
- Disable cookies in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Disable cookies in Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web- keep its-preference
- Turn off cookies in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies